AVAILABLE AS A RECORDING ONLY, FOR UNLIMITED VIEWING, FROM 20TH MAY 2019
The Supreme Court and Court of Appeal have delivered some staggering judgments in the last 12 months. This talk will analyse the decisions and their practical consequences.
- What is an injury?
- The approach to loss of a chance in PI negligence cases;
- The duty of care after DARNLEY;
- Vicarious liability in BARCLAYS and BELLMAN;
- Dodgy experts and bent Solicitors;
- HH in the Court of Appeal;
- A new Discount Rate;
- The duty owed by an employer to staff when they are sued
To book, order a recording or for more information please fill in the form, or call us on 01904 635 444