AVAILABLE AS A RECORDING ONLY, FOR UNLIMITED VIEWING, FROM 3RD DECEMBER 2019
New developments in commercial property law and practice arrive at a rapid pace at the moment and practitioners need to constantly keep up with all the important changes. This audio seminar is part of our regular quarterly update series, which are designed to be an engaging and efficient means of keeping abreast of key developments. We include the following topics:
- Landlord’s consent: the view from the Supreme Court
- Relief from forfeiture – stressing the importance of speed
- MEES: All change AGAIN?
- Limitations in expert determination
- Rights of way & help for developers
- CVAs: the latest court view on the impact on landlords
- Non-existent tenants – what happens next?
Sarah Thompson Copsey
To book, order a recording or for more information please fill in the form, or call us on 01904 635 444