AVAILABLE AS A RECORDING ONLY, FOR UNLIMITED USE, FROM 2ND JUNE 2020
There have been a lot of important costs rulings this year– from the Court of Appeal decision on a pre-LASPO switch from legal aid to CFA that has cost a claimant firm £1.1m, to three High Court cases where parties that ignored offers to engage with ADR suffered several penalties.
At a time when maximising costs recovery is even more vital than usual, this webinar from renowned costs expert Professor Dominic Regan will cover:
- The “elephant in the room” when solicitors switched from legal aid to a CFA, according to the Court of Appeal
- Firm new guidance about the importance of engaging in ADR
- Is compulsory ADR around the corner?
- Costs budgeting developments
- Court of Appeal guidance on costs for defendants making good part 36 offers
- QOCS and set-off – a Court of Appeal ruling
- The review of the guideline hourly rates
To book, order a recording or for more information please fill in the form, or call us on 01904 635 444