AVAILABLE AS A RECORDING ONLY, FOR UNLIMITED VIEWING, FROM 14TH JANUARY 2020
This talk will look at how the raft of reforms are proceeding and what is likely to happen when. As someone involved in aspects of Civil Reform for a decade, Dominic Regan is well placed to assess the changes and their progress.
The key issues are:
- Road traffic injury changes;
- Higher PI small claims limits;
- Fixed Costs in Clinical Negligence claims worth up to £25,000;
- A broad new fixed costs regime for cases worth up to £100,000;
- New Damages Based Agreement Regulations?
- Witness statement Rules to be recast?
To book, order a recording or for more information please fill in the form, or call us on 01904 635 444