AVAILABLE AS A RECORDING ONLY, FOR UNLIMITED VIEWING, FROM 4TH NOVEMBER 2019
With next April’s Civil Liability Act reforms looming on the horizon, there has never been a more important time for law firms to maximise their conversion rates and reduce the cost of acquisition.
And with competition for work only hotting up, if you don’t master the right techniques of call handling, you stand to lose huge amounts of potential work to your rivals.
The reality is that persuading a potentially good personal injury client to say ‘yes’ to you requires more than good legal know-how. If your team doesn’t have the right mindset, techniques, personal skills and call-handling structure, you will miss out on a serious amount of business that you could win.
- The 5 things that most firms get wrong.
- The ‘5 step system’ to convert telephone enquiries.
- How to make your firm irresistible to a potential personal injury client caller!
- Some ‘magic’ questions that most call handlers fail to ask.
- How to answer difficult questions about costs and compensation.
- How to get paperwork back.
- Details about a new tool to help your call handlers master the secrets of call conversion.
To book, order a recording or for more information please fill in the form, or call us on 01904 635 444