AVAILABLE AS A RECORDING ONLY, FOR UNLIMITED VIEWING, FROM 12TH NOVEMBER 2019
This year has generated another raft of important, practical decisions about efforts to settle. The big decisions will be considered. Topics include:
- What happens when the offeror tweaks the wording of an intended Part 36 offer?
- The safest way to make an offer;
- Should the Court permit acceptance after a hearing has begun?
- Interest and offers;
- JLE and the near miss argument;
- Will the Rule be amended again?
- Part 36 in a world of fixed Costs
To book, order a recording or for more information please fill in the form, or call us on 01904 635 444