AVAILABLE AS A RECORDING ONLY, FOR UNLIMITED VIEWING, FROM 4TH JUNE 2019
Many a case will involve experts whose opinions will help determine liability, quantum or both. There is a substantial body of law affecting experts that practitioners need to be on top of.
This talk will include:
- Imprisonment for contempt
- Is there property in an expert?
- Coping with a late report
- The duties of the expert as owed to the court
- Meetings of experts: do’s and don’ts
- Amendment of reports
- Can an expert act on a contingency fee?
- Can an employee act as expert for their employer?
To book, order a recording or for more information please fill in the form, or call us on 01904 635 444