The third in our series of regular quarterly compliance updates from Trevor Hellawell will focus on several recent and topical matters, in particular the recently published SRA Thematic review of TCSP law firms – and the results.
It will look at key issues from the SRA, a consideration of what the SRA will be looking for in their renewed regulatory vigour and what steps we will need to have in place.
It will also feature a run-down of the implementation of new rules on Accounts and it will also consider other matters of concern to the profession, including the challenge of access to legal information and support.
Matters to be covered include:
- SRA Thematic Review of TCSP firms
- SRA 2nd AML risk assessment
- Things for firms to watch out for
- Transparency Rules update
- New Accounts Rules – things to put in place
- Legal Access Challenge – innovation in accessibility
To book, order a recording or for more information please fill in the form, or call us on 01904 635 444