Alec Lom has a lifetime of experience as a journalist, BBC broadcaster and media expert. He now specialises in helping businesses harness the power of the media to help raise awareness of themselves, their products and services in the key sectors where their business wants to make an impact.
- 33 years as a journalist and media relations expert
- Written and placed over 9600 stories in the mainstream media for publications or clients
- Worked at over 12 different newspapers
- Worked on 9 national newspapers
- Spent 6 years at the BBC helping to produce and script over 760 TV programmes
- Developed close working relationships with hundreds of people at every level in the media
Alec Lom Events & Communications (www.aleclom.com).