Professor Ian Cooper is Britain’s most experienced marketing skills, training and business development consultant specialising in the legal sector and a globally published international business author.
- Over 33 years of practical experience of advising and helping law firms win more business
- Advised over 900 legal firms
- Helped hundreds of solicitors increase conversion rates of enquiries into business … sometimes by double or triple
- Supported over 100 firms with their tenders and competitive situations
- A 90% track record of success with commercial law firm tenders
- Written 15 books on various business and personal development related topics
- Written the ‘Financial Times Guide To Business Development’.
- Been published in 14 languages and books sold in over 56 countries
- Spoken at over 1,000 professional business speaking engagements
- Appeared / guested on radio and TV many times.